Underarm Whitener for Dark Underarms
Homemade Skin Bleach
If you're looking for all options for an underarm whitener, the complete list is here; plus homemade skin bleach tips!
Shy wearing sleeveless tops?
Looking around for the best underarm whitening cream?
Not confident enough for a date?
Embarrassed to raise your arms?
Dark underarms have caused a concern to most people, especially the fair-skinned where a black underarm is more visible. A dark underarm stain can also ruin one’s self esteem and not enjoy sports, and can stop anyone to look with disgust!
You need help. You’ve come to the right place.
Let’s discuss what causes dark underarms and how to get rid of them for good.
Dark underarms: Causes
These are the main culprits: Constant rubbing against tight clothing, surrounding skin (worse if you’re overweight), negative reactions to deodorants, improper washing, shaving, dead skin buildup, intake of androgen-based contraceptives, dark hair follicles, or just genetics.
NOTE: If you have dark underarms and hyperpigmentation around the base of your neck, please go get your blood sugar checked. These can be symptoms of type II diabetes and most people don’t know they have this.
Dark underarms: What underarm whitener and Homemade skin bleach work best for you
Here’s a list of remedies for that stubborn underarm stain.
- Accumulated dead skin buildup, deodorant, sweat and other impurities contribute to dark armpits. Exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot Scrub to remove all these residues. Do this gently twice a week.
- Try rubbing lemon slices on your armpits. Lemon can dry out your skin, so you will need to moisturize afterwards with vitamin E oil or your favorite lotion at bedtime.
- Mix a paste using 1 tsp of lime juice, 1 tsp of cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Leave on armpits for 20 minutes then rinse.
- Mix a paste of 1 tsp gram flour, 1 tsp sandalwood powder, 1 tsp lime, 1 tsp milk and a pinch of turmeric powder. Leave on skin for 20 minutes then rinse with cold water.
- Mix a paste of 1 Tbsp gram flour, 1 tsp yogurt (curds) and 1 tsp milk. Leave on skin for 20 minutes then wash off.
- Mix a paste of sandalwood powder and rose water and apply to underarms. When it dries, rinse off.
- Use a good underarm whitening cream. If you prefer the fastest results, this is the way to go.
Dark Underarms: How to avoid them
Why have them if you can avoid them early?
Do proper hygiene. Impurities can build up and harder to remove if it is too late.
- Waxing helps as an underarm whitener. If you have thick dark hair follicles, waxing can pull hair from the roots and make armpits look lighter and cleaner. If you can’t give up shaving, shave in the shower for a smoother shave with shaving gel or cream, not a hair removal cream.
- Of course you can wear those sexy or stretch outfits. But not frequently or daily. Friction is a major cause of a black underarm. So skip that polyester or synthetic wear near those areas too.
- You may need to lose weight too. Excess flabby arms lead to dark armpits due to rubbing skin against skin.
- Using anti-fungal powder as your deodorant is better than a antiperspirant roll-on. It reduces the risk of negative chemical reaction to your skin.
Don’t have time to buy and mix stuff? Need fast results?
Click here for a fast underarm whitener solution.
I look forward to your smoother and whiter armpits… without the underarm stain. So don’t go throwing away all your cute sleeveless tank tops yet… because there's skin you'll be so proud to bare. :-)
Return from Underarm Whitener to Skin Whitening Product Home