Homemade Skin Bleach Tips
Way To Bleach Your Skin
Hi there! Wanna grab some homemade skin bleach tips?
Heck, you don’t have to search around for a way to bleach your skin anymore, the creams of the crop are all laid out for those of you who prefer natural skin bleach / natural skin bleaching or do-it-yourself (DIY) methods.
Yep, we don’t just sell here. You came for information. You got it. You deserve it. :-)
The right way to bleach your skin is similar to whether using natural skin bleaching recipes or skin whitening products. There are important keys to remember –
- Using the correct sunscreen.
- Avoiding the eye area.
- Do not overuse or misuse.
You’ll see a bunch of natural skin bleach and DIY tips here, and I cannot tell you exactly what will work for you. You have to try one or more until you find which is suitable for your own skin type. Doing homemade skin bleach may also show a fast or slow improvement depending on how your skin reacts to the recipe. It may also cause you some allergic reactions, little or no results. This is true for any skin care product, even with our own skin bleaching products.
Use at your own discretion and judgment.
|Apply the natural skin bleaching solution 1-2x a day if your skin allows it, on any dark skin spot or area you want to lighten. For ALL mixtures, leave on skin for 10-15 minutes before washing off.|
Ok, stop ‘Googling’. Sit back. Here’s what you’re looking for:
- Recipe #1: Juice of half a lemon and half a cucumber, and a pinch of turmeric.
- Recipe #2: Equal parts of honey and almond paste (soak almonds overnight in water, peel in the morning, make a paste).
- Recipe #3: 2 tbsp gram flour, 1/2 tsp lemon, 1/2 tsp milk cream, plus a pinch of turmeric.
- Recipe #4: Equal parts of sandalwood powder, lemon juice, tomato juice, and cucumber juice.
- Recipe #5: 1 tbsp bleaching powder, ½ tbsp hydrogen peroxide, plus a few drops ammonia.
- Recipe #6: 2 tsp fuller's earth, 1 tsp 20 volumes peroxide, 6 drops of ammonia.
- Recipe #7: Ground dried orange peels, plus enough milk for a paste.
- Recipe #8: 2 tbsp cucumber juice, ½ tsp glycerin, ½ tsp rose water, 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Recipe #9: Equal parts of fresh coconut milk and fresh pineapple juice.
Wasn’t that easy?
One fact about homemade skin bleach is it takes a bit longer to show lightening results. Why? Although they’re natural skin bleaching ingredients, it still takes a properly researched formulation to create the best way to bleach your skin.
Don’t have time to buy and mix stuff? Need faster results?
Click for Dermaline Skin Bleaching Products.
Return from Homemade Skin Bleach Tips to Skin Whitening Home